Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Why I blog…

One of those days during my early days of training was absolutely bored, decided that I needed to make use of the millions of bytes out there on the Internet to some use, further leave my footprint in the cyberspace too. Hence, got onto making this site and interestingly I forgot about this site for a month and a half. Until one fine day when I put in my name in Google and surprisingly it pulled up this site. How weird can it get? Google helps you find you!! Huh!! No wonder as the saying goes "You don’t believe me, then go check on Google"

Have you ever considered what or how it would be when you are 70 years old, assuming you live that long, and see your children and grand children (again assuming you get married and then manage to have kids, and they also manage to have kids blah, blah) live and take over what is your legacy. Hmm interestingly I cant even seem to think about it or imagine it, coz life has changed manyfolds than I can ever imagine in the my last 15 years, imagine how much it will change in the next 55 years. Huh I have no idea why I just said what I said, but you read it, and have come this far. By now you should know that all this babble was for just filling up this page. :-)

1 comment:

scottishkangaroo said...

ah the magic of google it really does have all the answers.

I think its impossible to imagine being 70 I cant even imagine where I'll be next year!