Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blooper...

Donot know which world I was in today afternoon...made one of the silliest mistakes...

While making a post today afternon...committed an absolute blunder of deleting this blog itself, when trying to posting an article...

Sat fretting and fuming, cursing myself for what I had done...

Notwithstanding...Stepped outta my desk...grabbed a cuppa coffee, sat silent looking at my comp and wondering what the heck i've done and what next am I supposed to do and whether i'll ever be able to get this page again...

Alright, here i am sitting idle...gathering my thoughts about what possibly could be done...tried logging back again into the blogger thingie...huh...the first sigh of relief...i atleast was able to log-in...

Next tried out my old name to see if it was available...keeping my fingers crossed...the second time lucky...it was indeed available...coudn't believe my eyes...reason being, just a couple of days back my yahoo ID was hacked...and had to forgo the same...

And now was the easier task of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V of the backup for the previous articles that I had taken...

Such a good article to top-up my previous post, the one which talks about time and its importance...and to all those folks who are trying wonder, as to why all my previous posts are on the same date...

No comments: