Thursday, November 23, 2006

Mumbai Marathon...Here I come...

"We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon" - Emil Zatopek (Czech athlete and Olympic gold medalist in long distance running)

Running a marathon is as serious a stuff, as much as it can be a fun-filled activity. Running is a lot like life. Only 10 percent of it is exciting. 90 percent of it is slog and drudge.
I've made up my mind for 'em all...There to push myself to the limits in my half marathon......Am there running for myself and, here's a chance for all you guyz too, to be a part of history...
Rush in your entries for the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon schedule on the 21st of Jan, 2007...More info on http://www.scmm.indiatimes.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

inspiring quote , this gives me and may be others one more reason to try.

www.justforchange.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Deepak, u did a wonderful job.